Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Still slogging onwards . . .

Well, I'm still plodding away at my EMA, a little bit at a time.


What I have realised, is that although 3,000 words seemed a lot when I started, it's not enough for what I need to include if I'm going to use the 6 books I had originally chosen, so I've had to cut that back to 4 books.


It actually says in the brief that we need to use at least 3 books, so I guess I could get away with cutting another one out, but that would ruin the symmetry I'm trying to create, as well as leaving a huge gap in the time-line I'm following, so I've found that 4 books should just about give me the leeway I need to complete this :)


Anyway, I'd better get back to it, otherwise it'll never be finished! 


Best of luck to all you other students doing your EMA's, or cramming for exams!!!! 



No comments: