Thursday, November 17, 2011

I had to make a cry for help to my tutor . . .



. . .and I didn't enjoy having to do so :(


I sent an email off to my tutor last night, as I'm so bogged down in Carter's book, that I don't feel I can continue with the course.


My tutor was very quick to respond to my email, and sent me a lovely response this morning, setting out ways I could work on with the course that would, hopefully, get me back on track again.


To be honest with you, I don't hold out any hope that I'll be able to achieve this, but I've never been a quitter, unless seriously forced to be, and so I'll take up my tutor's suggestions, and see where they take me.


It's at times like these that I feel my lack of good health most keenly, and deeply regret all those wasted chances to better myself while I was fit and healthy. But I guess regrets are futile now, so I'll just have to take a grip of myself, and battle on as best I can . . . . . . . . 



No comments: