I'm very late with my post this weekend because, frankly, it's taken me this long to get over my daughter's wonderful visit to us!
So I'd better start my TToT straight away :)
1) I'm so very thankful for the pleasure I've had at my daughter's company over our anniversary week (hubby always makes it last a week - he's such a romantic! Lol)
2) I was thankful that she was able to get a lift right to our front door this time, instead of having to take so many changes between trains and buses!
3) I am also thankful to good friends of ours who gave her a safe lift back to the train station - where the train was there, waiting for her!
4) I'm thankful that she will be able to visit us again in November - much, much sooner than we had hoped to see her again!
5) I'm thankful for good friends, who made our anniversary dinner such a special one :)
|From left: Helen, Bob, Rachel, Tony & Myself :)|
|From left: Brex, Bob, Rachel, Tony & Myself|
6) I'm especially thankful for my friend Lyndsay Ogden-Talbot, of Pretty Glassy, who so beautifully decorated the clock I'd chosen for Bob as an anniversary present. Her design was so very apt for us both, and we'll treasure the clock forever :)
|Bob's Pearl Anniversary present, from me :)|
7) I'm also thankful to her for the amazing heart pendants she created for all three of us, as a family. She made the exact right choices for us all, and I just wish my photography skills were good enough to show just how amazing the hearts are!
|Bob's Tree Heart Pendant, with his name, |
and the date of our anniversary on the back.
|My Owl Heart Pendant - |
with the Mortar Board I never got to wear! :)
8) I'm also very thankful to my friend Milly Rees, of MillyannaTrees, who made such gorgeous Steampunk Owls for Brex & myself. As we both love Owls, and Steampunk, they couldn't have been a more welcome present from Bob if he'd tried! :)
|Brex's Owl, along with the Phoenix Heart Pendant, |
made for her by Lyndsay :)
9) I'm thankful to my friend Helen, who not only got me a big bag of chunky yarn (she knows me so well!), but also included another little friend for me to love:
|My Little Owl, from Helen :)|
10) And, finally, I'm so very thankful for the gorgeous Roses (plus a load of chocolate) bought for us by Rachel & Tony, plus the 2 gorgeous Cyclamen plants by Helen - and the many cards we received from our family and friends - we were thoroughly spoilt! :)