Friday, December 16, 2011

They say that patience is a virtue . . .

. . . but I'm not sure whether I've learned enough of it as yet!


My tutor started to mark our TMA's last weekend, but I still haven't got a result as yet, and so I'm spending every minute I can spare, going on to my OU course site, and staring hopefully at the results page - only to be faced with a blank once again.


I really should have got used to the wait by now, especially after 6 years of studying with the OU, but I'm afraid I haven't, as yet, and we're getting perilously close to the weekend again, with the chance that I might have even more time to wait :/


But I am being good - sort-of, and doing my best to continue on with the activities I need to complete, especially as yet another TMA will soon be looming. 


I actually had a look at TMA 03 yesterday - something normally unheard of for me, as I prefer to come at it fresh when it's time to start work on it. Imagine how I felt, when I read the statement I'll be working on, only to see that there's barely any difference between it and the last TMA!


I really don't know what the course leaders are playing at, but it feels as though we're just going round and round in circles with this one. There just doesn't seem to be any progression between each TMA. Usually, when I do a course, each TMA will show a significant step along the journey I embarked on at the beginning, and each TMA will show me yet another aspect of the course, and what I'm supposed to be learning from it - but this one? Nope!


I'm going to keep on with it, purely because I'm not a quitter, but I'm just hoping and praying that the second half of the course shows some difference, otherwise I'm going to be an extremely miffed woman indeed :(



No comments: