Saturday, December 10, 2011

TMA02 is off!


With lots of hair-pulling, and angst, I finally managed to get within the word count allowed for this TMA.


I can't, with any honesty, say that it's my best effort to date, as I've been fighting migraines over the last few weeks, and have spent more time than I'd like sleeping the effects away, but I managed to cobble something together that, I hope, is enough to afford me at least a pass.


To be honest with you, I've given up worrying about how little I'm absorbing with this course. I just want to get well enough to at least retain some of the info I'm reading for a change!


On that point, I have an appointment with my Rheumatologist on the 23rd of the month, so I'm hoping that he'll have some idea why my health has got so bad. I'm hoping that the positive anti-nuclear factor they've found in my blood, is just a glitch than can be easily fixed, and that this is the reason for the real down-swing in my health. I'm just praying for an easy fix, I guess, as everything else wrong with me is incurable to date.


It would be so very nice to have something that's curable for a change!


And, in the meantime, I guess I should try and catch up with all my activities, so I'm not so behind for TMA03, which is due on 12th January. It's as well I don't do Christmas, I guess! :)



No comments: