Friday, January 13, 2012

And so it's off!


As I pressed the button that would send my TMA winging through the aether towards it's final destination - in my tutor's computer - I breathed a huge sigh of relief for it going at last. 


I'd had to ask for some extra time to complete the thing and, frankly, don't hold out much hope of a really good result once it's marked - but I guess the point is, that I did actually finish it, and send it off, which was something I had grave doubts about doing over the last few days!


The one good thing about it all, though, is that I realised as I pressed the 'send' button, that this meant we were actually half-way through the course at last! Yay!


I do actually find it sad that I'm feeling this way about a course, though as, although my previous courses were hard, I was still enjoying them very much. Unfortunately, I can't say the same about this one :(


I can't really even put my finger on what it is that's put me off of this course so much - apart, that is, from the fact that all the theorists in it seem to have a terrible urge to make life as complicated as possible - to the point where we all seem to be digging in the dark without a torch to hand. Or they just contradict both themselves, and each other, to the point that there just is no point anymore!


As you can read, I'm really not enjoying this course at all! 


Trouble is, I'm just too donkey-stubborn to give up on it, and let it beat me - not likely!



No comments: