Tuesday, January 03, 2012

The New Year has arrived . . .



. . . and with it, a new TMA!


I have to admit to being, once again, behind with my OU work, which is a nuisance, as I've got yet another TMA due, on the 12th of this month, and all I've got so far is just over 200 words of introduction, with probably half of them due to end up in the recycle bin.


Yet again, we're being asked to regurgitate the same sort of things we did for the last 2 TMA's, and I don't think there's a forum that has to do with this course, where there's not a whole bunch of students complaining about it.


This course is very like Marmite, I think; you either love it, or you hate it, and there doesn't seem to be a middle ground between them.


But, like the good little student I am, I'll grit my teeth, and do my best to write at least a half-decent essay once again, although it's getting more and more difficult to find something I've not already used. But I will do my best :/


In the meantime, I'm still fighting the extreme tiredness brought on with the CFS, and am trying to stay awake long enough to look through my course books for something half-decent to use for the TMA.


Whatever the new year brings me, I do hope it brings everyone I know a fresher start, and better health, than the last one!

No comments: